Integrated Physical Therapy offers advanced and specialized orthopedic and spine physical therapy with a focus on treating the cause of the condition, reducing postural or muscular imbalances and mechanical dyfunctions.
Once the joints and soft tissue restrictions are normalized with our extensive manual therapy skills, we can then teach neuromuscular re-education and specific therapeutic exercises, to promote stability, improve muscle firing, strength and return optimal function.
- Advanced Manual Therapy (hands on), soft tissue mobilization, muscle energy, myofascial release, joint mobilization.
- Spine and Orthopedic Rehab: shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, and foot, neck, thoracic and lumbar spine, pelvis.
- Post surgical and Total joint replacement rehabilitation.
- Industrial Rehab, work conditioning, and ergonomics.
- Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Muscular Imbalance, Complex Pain Syndromes.
- Schroth Scoliosis and Kyphosis treatment.
- Biomechanical evaluation and custom foot orthotic fabrication, walking and postural analysis.
- Neural mobilization treatment after sciatica or radicular problems.
- Neuromuscular re-education advanced training, Proprioceptive Neuromuscular re-educ, muscle retraining.
- Visceral Manipulation.
- Expertise with Pilates, TRX certified, kettle bell, swiss ball, and functional stabalization exercises.
- Pelvic and Sacroiliac (SI) alignment.
- Senior physical therapy, arthritis and osteoporosis specific exercises.